Exploring and mapping the American West
Publisher: Children"s Press in New York
Written in English
- West (U.S.)
- Cartography -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Juvenile literature.,
- Cartography -- West (U.S.) -- History.,
- West (U.S.) -- Discovery and exploration -- Juvenile literature.,
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature.,
- West (U.S.) -- Maps.,
- West (U.S.) -- Discovery and exploration.
About the Edition
Describes the exploration and mapping of the American West from prehistoric Indian maps through the geographical information gathered by the Spanish explorers, the expeditions of Lewis and Clark and Zebulon Pike, and the mapping done by the U.S. Army and the railroad companies.
|Series||Cornerstones of freedom|
|LC Classifications||GA408.5.W47 A57 2001|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||30 p. :|
|Number of Pages||30|
|ISBN 10||051621599X, 0516272799|
|LC Control Number||00023533|
- Foetal attraction
- Prince Elmo and the Pea
- Serenade for a Lost Love
- Picture Writing
- South Africa and the Transvaal War.
- Helping skills
- feasibility of introducing a core curriculum into Northern Ireland primary schools.
- Death of a Salesman
- Stamp Twice for Murder
- The Secret Of His Presence
- Demanding Accountability
- Geo. L. Ashworth and Bros., Hanley, Staffordshire potteries, manufacturers of real ironstone china, earthenware, &c
- In the Mythic Moment
- Lebanon Through its Stamps
- RACER # 3441751
- Education of Teachers in Russia
- Galveston-Houston Electric Railway
- Protection and industry
- The property professors top Australian suburbs
- Bruce Lee
Exploring and mapping the American West by Judy Alter Download PDF EPUB FB2
Compare cheapest textbook prices for Exploring and Mapping the American West (Cornerstones of Freedom), Judy Alter - Find the lowest prices on SlugBooks USA. Exploring & Mapping American West by Dr. Judy Alter, PhD starting at $ Exploring & Mapping American West has 1 available editions to buy at Half Price Books Marketplace.
(shelved 1 time as history-american-west) avg rating — ratings — published Want to Read saving. A 'read' is counted each time someone views a publication summary (such as the title, abstract, and list of authors), clicks on a figure, or views or downloads the full-text.
Throughout this lesson, students will discover the impact of American westward expansion, in particular the mining industry, on the ecosystems of the West. Water Use: Tragedy in .